There are many opportunities to establish a business in or near the General Aviation zone.
Strasbourg Airport offers business aircraft hangars perfectly adapted to the needs of the industry.
These private hangars have a surface area of 600 m2 and are heated and sound-proofed. Their design is modular and office spaces can be configured on site.
They can also house up to 2 aeroplanes with an 18-metre wingspan.
Please contact us for any other request, so that we can find a solution tailored to your requirements.
Access to the business aviation zone was completely redesigned in January 2013 with the implementation of Zone Bravo.
Access to the business aviation zone has thus been optimised. Aircraft can now be accessed rapidly by means of an access card and without screening.
Aircraft owner may park a vehicle in front of the hangar (reserved parking spaces) and enjoy unimpeded and discreet access to the hangar.
Strasbourg Airport features:
- Runway of 2400 m x 45 m
- Platform accessible in all weather thanks to ILS Cat. III
- Efficient snow removal service for aircraft movement areas
- Refuelling service available for extended time periods (AVGAS, JETA1)
The business aviation zone provides access to a full range of services:
- Two handling agents (Aviapartner) are available to meet your requirements
- Modern and comfortable lounges
- Access to fully-equipped meeting rooms in the airport’s business centre
- New parking aprons for flight preparation and aircraft manoeuvres
- Private parking
- Wi-Fi access